Monday, December 7, 2020

we sure have a good props master (341/365d)

Very strange day here... I slept sooo late... till 10, then a funny feeling that I had something...

I had a viola lesson at 11! Because there was no school today (autonom-frei) but there are still organ and music lessons. it's the first day after lockdown, and it felt so weird to do stuff. I was at my lesson on time, but I really wasn't mentally ready or prepared.

Then, because I'm sometimes crazy, I made a prop for what may be our next quintet video. I had to make an old version of Pierpont's one horse open sleigh - ostensibly written for us.

the prop is on the right.... pretty good, right?

Felix photographed me making it.

I still had a headache. I've almost lost track of how many days it's been following me around. :( I hate it.

Nina helped my headache a bit - she had me and edward and centa over for dinner, and it was pretty quiet and she made what she called irma-food - snack buffet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment