Friday, December 4, 2020

all i want for christmas is my two front teeth (338/365d)

On my way to walk with Brigitta on this beautiful sunny cold day, I dropped Henry off at his friend's house to do homework. Even on such a short tiny walk with Henry, just to the end of the street, he had so much to say. He opens up so much better one on one. Also, the walk with Brigitta was exactly what I needed to get myself motivated for the rest of the day, which I spent mostly working on editing the video for the kids chorus thing. 

Centa did a lot to keep Felix happy - read a lot with him, and took him for a walk to the postoffice. 

Theodore and Henry had their own things to do, online video orchestra for example. 

We had a lovely online talk to Mary and Agnes in the evening, where Agnes showed us her new tooth gap, and they showed us nicely made slides with their pretty neat microscope. It fired up theodore and henry enough that they got out our microscopes and put them downstairs to remind them to look through them tomorrow bright and early in the morning.

this microphone has a cable that connects it to the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment