Wednesday, December 23, 2020

advent comes to a gentle close (357/365d)

Finished editing Bruno's resume and put together a proposal for steirischer herbst… lets see what comes of it.

Last advent wreath lighting, i took it apart and put it in the grill outside already, there were no needles on it at all. that comes from not using balsam branches like i should.

Played at a funeral at the dom and was late to get there because I totally forgot to check when it was! – took me 10 mintues to get there, including the phone call and putting on my shoes. I took some illegal shortcuts with the bike, and was so winded when I got there but was afraid to cough to clear my poor lungs. I didn't have to play right away though - i had 40 minutes before my viola moment arrived.

Edward took the kids to the playground, but apparently that wasn’t enough to get out a lot of negative energy. Some positive feelings returned when we practiced for our musical moments in church tomorrow, because we are in charge of the children’s service. I’m playing gounod's Ave Maria with Henry.

Kids took an old favorite toy of theirs and wrapped it as a present for Vito while I talked to Papa for a long time, and then after they went to sleep I talked to Manuela and Labeeby while baking bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment