Friday, December 11, 2020

snapped (345/365d)

Brian and I got to visit the farmer’s market together today, just the two of us, for fun. I made new advent-wreath candles, and did some computer work before everyone got home from school. Right when they walked in the door I could hear that tensions were high….

Henry was so volatile today. I’m not sure why but I guess he was actually nervous about recording. Unfortunately he got mad and banged his bow against the stand and threw my earphones on the floor. The earphones survived, the bow didn’t. These things happen, but they feel terrible. He cried and tantrumed. He got dressed in bow-tie and suit and packed everything up but left his music at home on purpose. They had music there, and it was totally fine. according to his teacher he did better than anyone else on playing on the beat. … sigh 

With Henry back to normal, the day got much better… we dinnered with the Foersters, and the kids played (a bit rough and over-stimulated but happy) and a wonderful bedtime. We even got to crash Centa’s skype call with Peter for a few minutes.

computer teamwork

Then in the evening Brian and I did computer work together: ebay-ing and new-old bow for Henry and signing up for a  of the nation-wide weekend corona testing for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment