Wednesday, December 9, 2020

biking in the snow (343/365d)

The kids are back at school again! - Lockdown is minimally lifted, and it feels unusual and luxurious to have the morning to myself.

Brian let me sleep till 9 and then finally! after 5 days! my headache was gone. Brian got the kids up in the morning then went back to sleep till noon

Kids brought home big chocolate Nickolauses. Felix had walked home with a friend, Gabriel but his mom didn't know and called me in a panic because she went to pick up her son and he had already left. I'm so grateful mine are so independent.

Nina arranged for Henry to get a a box of Clementine's delivered and they were so yummy they overshadowed all the other fruit we had around.

It was snowing like crazy all day, big slushy flakes. I tried for the first time in a long time to bike in the snow. It was a little silly, and a little fun. I didn't have far to go because I was just going across the Mur to Nina's. We, along with friends of his, surprised him at his apartment and finally presented him with the V-encyclopedia. 

from Nina's phone and my perspective


No comments:

Post a Comment