Thursday, December 17, 2020

i am overwhelmed! (351/365d)

Woke up very late - i have been so very tired lately, and the kids are at school so the mornings are so quiet!

Felix had a lesson with Brigitta, but it was at her house, so I sat in her hallway with some sudokus and read Burnside's summer of drowning... 

Felix and I walked past Gabriel's house to trade some pokemon (i hate pokemon!!) cards and met Henry and Theodore there. Felix and Henry had finally gotten their cards back because we had 3 days without fighting. Gabriel was a bit over-stimlated and crazy, and came back with us to our house, but even me reading stories couldn't calm him down to any kind of useful feeling. But it was a short visit, and afterwards we finally finished watching Anchors Aweigh :)

And I edited the krippenspiel and thought I was done! Hooray! ... but after rendering saw I still have to re-sync some audio ... //sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment