Thursday, September 28, 2017

croissants for breakfast - do they really need extra butter? (173/365a)

Spent nearly the whole day thinking about getting posters printed. Sometimes the psychological effort required for a task vastly outshines the actual amount of time and energy the task takes.

Brian was congested and headachey this morning so I got up early (for me) and did all the morning routine.

Morning coffee was first with Jackie (man! it's strong!), then another 2 after a jog back home, then after that one with Nina at a little market cafe... 4 before noon is maybe a little much?? I think the sparrows there might be used to people....
frecher spatz
I didn't have to cook today because I stayed up late last night making lasagna. It was a welcome time present from past-me. Thank you yesterday-irma

An old lady on the bus turned around and yelled loudly at my kids *for singing and laughing* on the bus. I did not reprimand my kids. We kept singing and were getting out at the next stop. Pretty voices vs. ugly voices....

I wanted to let Theodore go by himself to singschule, but he forgot his bus pass, so I took him with everyone, and Henry and Felix and I hung around like vagrants at the opera house waiting till Theodore got out.
staring Beethoven right in the eyes

air guitar

henry was disappointed that felix "ruined the picture" by not smiling"
they are growing up fast... their own keys, their own bus passes, and they are learning to take care of each other and not ask me for help on everything...
henry gets the door for his brothers
I was so very tired and catching brian's cold, but after that amount of coffee I stayed up late late late, even driving to Irmtraud's and back to drop off posters and pick up some music.





No comments:

Post a Comment