Monday, August 14, 2017

Lost Family Monday (128/365a)

Mon14
This is what I get for letting my camera stay in my backpack all day. One picture from Brian’s daily run that I wasn’t even there for.
The football field, I guess.........

My dad finished pulling out a big stump from a really old tree that fell in our yard after the last storm. Surprisingly it didn't hit our house, or the really special tree, or a person, or the neighbor's house, or ... really anything. The tree company wouldn't remove the stump because it was "impossible" without their stump grinder, and my family wouldn't want a stump grinder driving through the garden. The rest of the tree the company carried out by had. My dad has been working on axing and pick-axing the stump for a week. Today it came out for good. Wow. "Impossible"


Today was really just a big family day. We met Hugh for the first time (my sister’s boyfriend) and Edward and Katelyn were there. We played with the kids. We made cookies together. We talked. Didn’t stay up late. 

No comments:

Post a Comment