Saturday, September 5, 2020

nostalgic (248/365d)

First things first, I guided another meditation with Bruno.

Then I took a walk and had coffee with Brigitta, although we didn't go into the woods like I wanted, because i had woken up with a very sore knee (for no reason that I know of) and I felt like staying on level ground, just to be sure.

Brigitta called the ticket-office in Deutschlandsberg, and we scored the last two tickets for tomorrow's concert with Elisabeth Leonskaja. 

Getting back inside, Centa was skyping with Rainer, and I got a chance to catch up a bit too.

taught my kids to draw the easy e-c (the impossible trident) on the porch, and then they grew restless and walked to a farther away playground because the asp is always closed on the weekends. Felix came back with a touch of heat-stroke... But all in all they were happy

While getting other school things ready (we are early for a change!) i came across an old picture that Felix had made with crayons. I am filled with nostalgia!

Patchwork tractor

architecture design



No comments:

Post a Comment