Wednesday, January 24, 2018

us being us (292/365a)

Felix went off to kindergarten today in a good mood and came back in a good mood. Susi reported he was very angry at kindergarten all day, but that when she picked him up, he was so happy to get to wear her sunglasses.
my felix growing up, sitting in the front seat
Last minute ice-skating, and last minute quintet meeting to talk about the upcoming ball and what we will do for our next video. Brian and I found out we didn't make our fancy track class, so instead we will just DO CRAZY AMOUNTS OF DANCING on our own. TM. so we started this evening learning some cool stuff. :)

Theodore thinks if he searches the attic long enough he will find a real treasure map, which would have to have been put there before world war i. ....he asserts it would be yellow and crumpled up.

Henry is learning the notes, and has fun quizzing me with note flashcards, and addition flashcards. I suppose he really wants to be sure I know what 7+9 is before I'm allowed to officially be in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment