Friday, November 10, 2017

laternenfest (217/365a)

In honor of St. Martin, a festival of lights. I was busy accompanying musically, so all the photos were made by brian. I woke up at 10:30, just barely enough time to have coffee (with Nina, yay!) before going directly to one last run through with the kids. drive them back, coffee at jackies, and then right back up for dusk. It was surely pretty.

Felix being careful with his lantern.

My public double debut as a flautist and guitarist

I made a truly awful soup today, using only good things. I tasted it and it was good, but somehow by the time we got up to the kindergarten is was the bitterest thing in the world. #epicmisofail. The rest of the buffet was yummy yummy and I stuffed myself.

The sky was clearing and I had a beautiful view of perseus and charioteer, thinking all the while "überm Sternenzelt muß ein lieber Vater wohnen." #beethovens9thstuckinmyhead

Through terrible planning, Andi took our kids home and put them to bed while Brian and I waited 25minutes for the bus. At least we had a nice time being alone together. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment