Friday, November 17, 2017

getting things gun ... i mean, done (224/365a)

and then i went to buy guns...
.....not

i mean, not at ALL

this is me very uncomfortable at the gun store.

Help! get me out of here!
i only wanted oil to fix my typewriter! 

"the ladies use it to oil their sewing machines." - says the store owner. <eye roll!> Ok, so I bought a jar of oil that says "Gun Oil" on it.

it was drizzly, rainy, gray, wet, cold, and all the rest, but Felix insisted on kindergarten, I had the morning free, and Nina donated all her energy to me. We cooked, we laughed, we talked. Felix came home, the kids came home. Theodore took himself to the opera.

Our movie we tried to stream wouldn't load, although the naked popups had no trouble loading, so we eventually gave up. Next time. I left a sleepy Nina on my couch with a sleepy Felix to pick up Theodore, and got home nearly at 10. I'll be so happy to see Brian again tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment