Sunday, November 26, 2017

COOKIES! and my first orchestra gig ... in Graz(233/365a)

one of these mornins, im gonna rise up singin...
mmm, the house sounded good today, everyone singing in the morning...

Mmmm, the kitchen smelled good today, like sugar and cinammon. Manuela came over to bake cookies. I didn't take any pictures of them, unfortunately, or of Manuela, although lots of moments were quite pretty. we made three kinds.

.....after years, I finally got to play in an orchestra, thanks in large part to Nina who sings in the choir.
It was so fun! There are culturally funny things here, like that we wait to go on stage... I almost went on stage 20 minutes before we started, but then I noticed that the stage was empty so I just ... waited ... and I'm really glad I did. Many people were playing in winter coats --- it was cold!

Afterwards there was a little post-party at a restaurant, where wine and chatter was lively and fun. I ended up at home, just in time to take brian out for a walk and stop at j&a's for more chatter and to pick up the car... and a hammock for centa's sleeping experiment... she would like to know if she should exchange her bed for a hammock long-term.

No comments:

Post a Comment