Thursday, January 16, 2020

sometimes you only notice something when it's not there (16/365d)

brian came home today from poland! just in time for me to go to see fazil say at the congress. The concert was amazing, he played solo, mozart and beethoven sonatas, and then his own composition based on the trojan war, complete with stamping, grunting, humming, and plucking the piano strings. i got very annoyed when the ladies behind me pointed out that "they know" that mozart sonata, and he just does not understand mozart. it is THEY who do not understand Mozart!

It's always good to be reminded what a good team Brian and I make. For example, Henry had ice-skating today and forgot his helmet. I went to pick him up from school afterwards, and to bring him his organ music. I felt so proud of myself that I had brought him food, but forgot his organ music. So i biked back and left the other two kids alone at homework to go back to his organ lesson, only to find that i had forgotten to leave him his homework so he would have something to do while i was gone. Help, I need somebody! Not just anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment