Wednesday, March 14, 2018

sick visit (340/365a)

my three are the active ones on the right
i got dizzy just watching them "wind up" the swing for spinning

I'm definitely sick! But not... suuuper sick, just a teeny bit. just enough to have something to complain about. the weather is so nice and warm and sunny but i'm cold and tired all the time. for days theodore and henry have wanted to "visit kindergarten" and go for a walk. our spring mushroom walk was me standing basically still and the kids climbing trees around me. we didn't go very far.

i drove home, and basically wanted to sleep, but spent the evening in a late night quartet rehearsal, that was a thousand times more productive than last time, thank goodness... now i self-medicated with some jack d. but my throat is like sandpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment