Tuesday, March 20, 2018

double booked (347/365a)

good morning!

felix in a great mood this morning. totally fun to get him dressed in 11 layers to go outside (it's cold again, boohoo)... he stole my scarf so he could "trick the kindergarten" and make them "think i'm you." that is, that he was me. the resemblance is startling.

brian fixed my bike for me, because he loves me! that means that i am again unstoppable in this city!

this evening i was double booked for a very clear cut reason. i told our violinist in the quartet (sms and phone) ... she responded, said she understood that i would be there an hour later than we had said, and when i got there, after stressing through my first rehearsal so i could leave "on time" (early) she was very upset and annoyed that i was "late" ....... she doesn't listen! anyways, we played through stuff, didn't rehearse so much, and all i wanted to do when i got home was watch an episode of frasier to take my mind off of my annoyance (in which frasier refuses to let roz be in charge and does not listen to any suggestions). zen, irma, zen.

No comments:

Post a Comment