Wednesday, January 20, 2021

new president (20/365e)

We talked with agnes and showed her the Benham top that we had made.

origami with mary

crafts with agnes

Theodore has to make a power-point presentation "about anything" ... he chose the topic "chess" and felt like he had to take his own photos for the backgrounds. Meanwhile, there was another assignment that Theodore hadn't turned in "because it wasn't good", and then I had to force him to turn it in late...  he had to email the professor, apologize and attach his work. i was having traumatic flashbacks to my own childhood perfectionism where my parents had to force me to turn in any work at all.

Felix had a lesson with Brigitta that went very well, his learning is accelerating. meanwhile I read house of spirits... Afterwards, I played a lot of piano.

By chance, waiting for Pumpkinhead reading, we saw by chance that the inauguration was happening. We tuned in just in time to see the actual moment we were interested in - the inauguration oath. No jack pumpkinhead reading though, unfortunately. Frieda was very needy today. I did take the time to get a quick chat in with Lydia, who I haven't seen online or otherwise in a very long time.

Made risotto that almost everyone liked, except henry, who didn’t try it. Henry made palatschinken all on his own, because he wasn't interested in any of the food I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment