Saturday, January 16, 2021

look ma, i'm on tv! (16/365e)

I was not ready to leave this morning, and was late to Elke's house, where I had a viola lesson because the konservatory was closed. I had just started taking a quick shower when it was time to leave, and left when it was time to be there. But we had a terrific lesson anyways, and I was glad to make some progress on Reger and Bach for my upcoming exam.

Pauli came over and said hi and we shared some afternoon coffee - I told him how much I didn't like "Summer of Drowning" and he told me he had loved it, but couldn't remember what about it that he liked so much.

on the way to rehearsal


also on the way to rehearsal

My quintet was in the news, and we watched it live during rehearsal, opening a bottle of "Casanova" wine to celebrate the now infamous interview line "I'm only married with one of them. Everything else is professional"... unfortunately, although the very short segment on us was entertaining and cute, it didn't really display our actual strengths very well.

Only wine and music for dinner at rehearsal, so I was very hungry when I got home. Theodore got back from his verkaufte braut reherasal after I did. It was his last rehearsal before the show, but the premiere date is as yet unknown…. strange times we live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment