Friday, January 22, 2021

read more please! (22/365e)

Gabriel was here when I got back from my sunny morning Rosenhain walk with Brigitta..... All the kids were full of screamy-energy. To calm them down a bit I read out loud to them, some of the stories from one of the free books I got the other day. They were really boring and stupid stories, which was disappointing. Oddly they kept wanting to hear more of them, so I annoyingly had to read several of them. 

My back hurt all day, but the day was really warm and sunny, and I wanted to be outside a lot. I saw Brigitta again in the afternoon, to play Clarke. Theodore accompanied me there, and then went on a walk on his own. A friend of Brigitta's just died and I comforted her a bit, but she insisted she still wanted to play so we played through my movement twice before her next student arrived.

Maria stopped by to say hi and we had a glass of wine and talked about feminism and Isabel Allende.

Brian and I stayed up reading side by side on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment