Tuesday, January 5, 2021

gold dust in the air (5/365e)

Brian took himself to the dentist while Theodore took himself to a corona test. My morning was better... Kris called in the morning, and we chatted, fixing the problems of capitalism, and just as we had finished fixing the world, Nina rang the doorbell and visited for a coffee, and Nina, Centa, Edward and I sat around the tiny table in the kitchen.

What took more time than I wanted, horrid computer time at that, was trying to make new youtube thumbnails for the quintet, and a little bit of updating my backlogged-blog.

I made a list of the books I want to finish, ostensibly in January. For fun I checked the page counts - the grand total: 4,480! Better get started!

I met up with Nina again in the evening, for a long walk through the city to look at the christmas lights. I didn't take a camera, unfortunately. Also unfortunately I was running on kind of a mini-headache, which I am scared will turn into something more. I talked to Manuela briefly on the way home, but my phone was running out of battery. I thought it would feel very strange to walk down the street while video-chatting, so we just did a voice call. 

Found some gold bars and a robot in a shop window



No comments:

Post a Comment