Saturday, October 10, 2020

full saturday (283/365d)

Henry finished the last Harry Potter book early this morning, then came to me in bed and told me the ending in exact detail... Even though it was Saturday, I didn't want to overlook the time. I had a lesson with a Professor from Vienna in front of all the viola colleagues in Graz... He was holding a 2 day work shop about viola pedagogy and I was the model advanced student. (most embarrassing moment, being asked:what instrument do you think of when you think of arpeggios? My answer the Arpeggione! No... it should have been the Harp of course, Arpa) ... I played Reger (most delightful moment, being told: there's really not much to tell you, you play very beautifully)

L2R: elke, axel and irma

I had to leave right after my lesson and before before he played for everyone because I had to get Felix to his piano lesson to make up for not finishing his piano lesson with Brigitta last time. Felix did perfectly.

Brian cooked potato soup and it was warm enough to eat outside. Nadja came to give Henry and lesson and then took him and Theodore to orchestra in Stattegg. 

Walked up the Schlossberg with Felix, Centa, Edward and Brian - figs and ice cream and lions oh my

Felix at the top of the tree, at the top of the wall.

reaching down into the tree for figs

chosing a path less traveled

uncle ludwig telling of when he cast this statue

that's how we always cross the street

Bath night for all, and then they all came to steal crackers from the adult table (just like I used to love to do when I was little) ... Ingrid came to visit bearing lots of chestnuts, and vitamin juice and a bottle of wine.

mushrooms in the woods

waaay over-sharpened because of unfortunate blur
too cute to throw away

No comments:

Post a Comment