Monday, August 3, 2020

slow way home (215/365d)

Wassererlebnisweg in the morning before everyone else was awake - that is, i took a hike on my own right by the castle, along a gorge. Centa had done it last week after the concert and told me about it. It was a bit strange, but the waters were beautiful, and it was very drizzly and Monday and early, so I had the place to myself. I didn't have so much time, so I didn't stay as long as I would have wanted to...

we took a very slow drive back with barbara, because her fancy BMW didn't feel like accelerating. if the road was even slightly uphill we didn't get over 80kmh.
athletic eating of grapes
reading theodore style
reading henry style
huge thunderstorm while renate visited to talk about fabuli... nothing seemed to work - my computer didn't want to start up, the microphone didn't want to do what i wanted, my phone ran out of battery, but we talked music and i think it should be ok. 

biked to my buffaloes rehearsal in the rain.... it is always raining when we have rehearsals

No comments:

Post a Comment