Sunday, August 9, 2020

horn bei wien (221/365d)

first day of the music camp, and I had no lessons or anything, which was good because I was very tired. Everyone here is very much younger than I but that's ok for me, I'm here for me not for them. I listened in on several hours of masterclasses with my chosen professor, and was very impressed. I've learned a lot without even holding an instrument.

Horn is very small and my hotel room is as far away from the masterclass location as possible without leaving the city. I passed this location on the walk in the morning and found this strange vending machine very charming.
 most photogenic spot

i was completely exhausted by my lack of sleep (arrival after 3am, and festival greeting at 9am) so I spent the evening in my hotel room and was quite happy to rest up for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment