Saturday, September 8, 2018

momo moments (151/365b)

MOMO

Late last night we made a list of projects we wanted to do today. We didn't have 100% but we did quite a few. On my list was this photo. I saw this sticker on a window... [lots and lots of time will soon be saved here] and since we all just finished the book Momo about a little kid who saves the world from evil grey time-sucking ghost things, who advertise to the human race that they can help you "save" time, i HAD to capture this. I carried my coat and hat and this puppet all through our walk through the city, past the openhouse for the firedepartment, past the farmer's market, past the book festival in the city center and past the designer flea market in the city center where we saw Irmtraud and Barbara manning a table for charity.
Henry took a photo of our coffee and macaron moment
they walked back alone, and i ran to the spar for dinner stuff
We have a new cellist in our quintet and we got to play together for the first time today (in quintet context - we had played gigs alongside her) It was a longish rehearsal, with promo pictures again. Starting as it were from scratch. She has all the stuff to learn but it's easier than last time, since we four are pretty well glued together - except for my occasional memory lapses. Centa manned the fort at home with card playing. It was bedtime when I got home, and I read the hobbit until the goblins jumped out and it got too scary. I was too tired to keep reading anyway and the four of us conked out like sardines in a row.




No comments:

Post a Comment