Wednesday, September 19, 2018

its important to get lost sometimes (162/365b)

up at 4:30 this morning for no reason. that means everything was easy getting ready in the morning. so organized and calm! I had all the lunches laid out and ready before anyone was even up. After dropping kindergarten kids off i thought i'd try my luck at mushrooms. I was actually completely lost in the woods when I received a phone call from Barbara saying that she was at my house waiting for me. Oh! better get back then... somehow. I ran through some bushes, up some stony non-paths, kind of up, kind of around a huge rock cliff, and through probably the most beautiful, really, MOST beautiful beech forest i have ever seen.

start of a webpage in slovenian
we worked on pictures, instagram and website for a few hours. meanwhile the window workers kept going in and out, asking questions, making noise, making dust, and then actually telling us, guess what, we're all done! woohoo! impressive.

andi took felix to chorus and i tried to read with henry. winnie the pooh put me to sleep, and supposedly henry took my nap time to practice. i literally couldn't keep my eyes open. the big kids headed to the playground together, and when felix got back, we saw maria and gabriel walking down our street and had them over. we adults sipped wine sitting on the grass. the two little ones got hammers and nails and made signs to point to where panama is. it started to drizzle and rain a bit and maria held an umbrella over us. it was a tiny bit magical. when we were all over tired we went in and demolished the bag of mushrooms i had found (after cleaning them chopping them and frying them of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment