Wednesday, September 12, 2018

bad day gone good (155/365b)

today started out not my favorite. i felt sad and stressed still from yesterday. Poor brian got a lot of anger and frustration directed at him, but he had better plans: a nice hike in the Weinstrasse (heiligengeistklamm) for the day. I hid from the world as long as I could, and then I went to pick up kindergarten kids. After that, although i was so very tired, and the workers were at home alone, i took felix to choir and stayed with zorah for a while so jackie could do some phone calls. after that i felt much better.
musical evening
then i roasted coffee for the first time, in the oven, and the kitchen filled with smoke, and nothing smelled like coffee. at first i thought it was ruined, but it turns out that's pretty normal. i'll see how it is tomorrow.

then a nice long evening at jackie and andi's playing carcassone. i "won" (because jackie gave me the very last card, and that card finished a very fancy city for me and if she had played it any other way i would have lost by a large margin)

No comments:

Post a Comment