Thursday, April 12, 2018

spektral! (5/365b)

Haven't been to spektral in a long time. The place where everything is free and open, and where my favorite yoga teacher of all time is. She was on a teaching break, being busy learning, and when Brian checked the schedule this week, he noticed she was back!

I took Michi there, and I hope she liked it, although she had to move her bike in the middle of class (somebody came and complained that there was a bike leaning against the outside wall)

I found some brandnew sidewalk chalk still packaged sidewalk chalk in their "free store" and i picked up theodore just in time from his opera rehearsal. we walked home together in the rain.
showing me the view

he showed me the best place to look at the uhrturm, between some buildings, and while i liked the view quite well, i was still very much taken by the forsythias from the standard viewpoint.
cliche tourism view

one more frasier episode and laying out my clothes before bed. tomorrow comes soon with all the adrenaline. currently still very chill. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment