Thursday, April 26, 2018

long walks in the rain (18/365b)

practicing by night


I've been getting a lot of help around here from my sisters, but also I'm very lucky to have kids who wake themselves up and get themselves dressed, and pack their own lunch, and get their things together for school. I was up with them, just comfortably hanging out, drinking my morning hot water, while they did their thing. I had kindergarten driving day today. up and down twice.

I thought of going to yoga today, but there was too much stuff. I took Henry and Theodore to get new slippers for school (they don't wear shoes indoors at school), and also to the library to get the movie Around the World in 80 Days, in the hour time between chorus and midsummer night's dream rehearsal. It was pouring down rain, and the buses were all late, but we three spent that hour happily. Unfortunately I didn't get to hang out with Manuela, because I have been extremely negligent about all forms of all communications with everyone. Mary and Centa went out to improv evening tonight, and I got some quiet time and practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment