Monday, June 26, 2017

waiting for the bus (79/365a)

G R A T I S
waiting for the bus - oh there it is!


Bad luck with the bus today.
Bad luck with many things today.
Raised my voice and fought with my kids about shouting and fighting...... [very meta, i know] Then felt very sad about that.

Met Sophia a young cellist who will be performing with us in the fall when I return.

Walked around town returning things without a receipt and buying other things. Here they just give you a receipt with a number handwritten on it, and you take this piece of paper (which you have because you admit you lost a piece of paper that looks remarkable the same) and that is officially your store credit.

Also returned library books. I hate libraries here. More on that another day.

Salonorchester board meeting tonight. Champagne was served and "amazing ideas" flowed.
At home I changed into old clothes to move 3 really very soaked logs out of the bathtub with Centa and now we are sharing a glass of sangria while typing on our computers..........

No comments:

Post a Comment