Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Sleep deprived (80/365a)

Theodore terrifically woke me up when he was already ready for school, and left the house 15 minutes before he usually does with us following him around and begging and cajoling him to move. i guess he doesn't need us!

I am massively sleep deprived, and ended up in my last lesson for the year super tired.

afterwards, coffee at oma's teekanne, a cute little cafe that is closed on mondays during the year, when my lessons normally are, so i've never been even though i always pass it and think it looks so cute.
coffee for 2
nina met me, and ended up back at my home for more coffee.
cut myself on the menu, and bled all over it (it was a cut that i had already had from a knife)

flew off to kindergarten to get the kids, thinking i would be back nice and early and fast, and ended up with so much crying and tantrums and bad dynamics that i ended up back at the foersters late and stressex

Running to get a tick vaccine

we said goodbye to the lovely people at the adventure playground (a place of children and fires and climbing gear and sharp knives).

Eventually, at bedtime, Manuela read the kids - and me! - to sleep. at 9pm all the kids were asleep and i woke up. Cecilia was packing for her trip to a conference, and Manuela and i found some chilled wine and chilled ourselves on the couch watching the packing madness.



No comments:

Post a Comment