Friday, June 16, 2017

Awaking in Koper (69/365a)

One of the few things I remember about traveling when I was very young is that the trips were always so SHORT! You get in the car, play a game or two, fall asleep, and then you are there!

As an adult, I finally understand the carrying up the stairs part, and being exhausted the next day when your kids are full of energy part.

In any event, Agnes and her cousins had a wonderful reunion while we adults were allowed to sleep in till 8:30!

We had a day of crafts and playground and painting and practicing. We didn't go to the beach although we thought about it a lot.
Mary makes doll houses cool!

Henry plays with a slinky while I practice Bartok

Theodore builds a canoe

In the evening I end up at a rehearsal for a concert with the Slovenian Obalni Komorni Orkester, playing Tchaikovsky. It was fun to play along at the back of a section and not understand a word that the conductor was saying. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment