Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Back in Graz(60/365a)

My morning exercise was running up the escalator so i could come down while the Antrios went up, only to find my camera still set on crazy for taking photos of a play so then I had to run up the down escalator to catch up. Can I just say: "winded"
nope, didn't catch this photo, not even close. where is centa?
The big painting was not allowed on the bus, so we booked cecilia a train back, - by way of, we joked, Zagreb. Lisa and i carried the thing to the train station really early in the morning - since neither one of us actually wanted to get up we both did.
we made it!
Waiting for the train.
The train people were annoyed by the painting and made us grovel beg and humble ourselves before finally allowing us to place it by a window behind a shade.

On her way "to Zagreb"

Our bus trip home was uneventful, mostly sleeping and laptop work. I had to stand up to the busdriver to get him to allow me my viola inside - even though we had 4 tickets for 3 people and there were only about 9 other people on the whole bus. What is it with the power plays today?

Also been listening to this wonderful album of Armenian music arranged for string quartet. I especially like numbers 5, 11 and 14. (Komitas (1869/1935) Hugo Wolf Quartett cd1 miniatures)

So nice to see my children again. Read them stories at night and am ready for bed myself, although it's not even quite 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment