Thursday, April 1, 2021

cajoling and begging and pleading (90/365e)

I had to beg and plead and cajole, but I got everyone to go to Hilmteich in the morning. A little bit of woods for me, a little bit of roller-skating around the pond for Henry, a little bit of reading Laura Ingalls Wilder in a hammock in the sun for Felix. Brian had to leave early to get to another interview. He ran all the way home in 12 minutes, or something crazy like that.

I read a lot more Magellan but that book is so very slow. Michi was singing at church (oh delight, chorus, although in incredible minimal form, only 4 female singers in this case, is starting up again a little bit at a time) and at the last minute i begged and cajoled and plead that everyone should come along with me to the last supper service. They did and I was so happy to bring a bit of normalcy to this otherwise unprepared easter-holiday.

We had our last supper bread and wine prepared and Michi joined us for that and ended up staying till 1am(!) when Brian and Centa had already long gone to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment