Monday, April 5, 2021

alas the holidays are ending (94/365e)

Brian took Henry to Nadja's. Felix and Theodore gave me space and quiet to work, and I really tried to do stuff but couldn't stay focused. When Henry came home he needed a lot of help with a school presentation. We spent at least 2 hours drawing sharks, and another few hours looking up facts about sharks in various books on archive.org. I know a LOT about sharks now. 

Ingrid cz came by, out on a bike-ride. She was upset by vaccines and mask wearing, and we shared easter bread and tea. It was really nice to have drop-in company with no pressure and no preparation.

I was in the mood for a terrible movie, and brian found me a really truly terrible one... "Coming to America" ... i wish i had stayed up late and read magellan instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment