Sunday, April 11, 2021

full fledged diva (100/365e)

Getting ready for tomorrow's exam, so I went all out just doing only things I really needed and wanted to do. 

A short delightful hike up Rettebachklamm in the morning with everyone. We borrowed a car to get there and back. Calm and relaxed. While we were hiking along the stream, Felix, Henry and Theodore were way up high on the ledge above us and another family came along.... There were 3 kids in a group there too... One said pointing way up high: "look, there are kids up there, why are they up there?" To which another one answered "maybe they have no parents"

Made dinner very fast and ate very voraciously when we got back. We were all hungry, and I staved off the hanger.

Henry went roller blading while brian ran, and together they picked up new new shoes for him from willhaben.

I spent most of my afternoon doing a bit of practicing and some time wasting.

The evening was just a bit of beer and reading Magellan and another early bed time in the hopes I can sleep well and be cheery the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment