Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Bullerbü day (89/365e)

According to Bullerbü, the Wednesday before easter is a day to write mean-ish notes and stick them on people's back... Our kids had been so excited about this since they read it, and they were READY for it today. Nina brought croissants over, and even that could not distract them from their efforts to write funny signs in secret. Henry came out and gave me a surprisingly affectionate snuggle and a hug attack, after which I had "I am stooopid" written on my back. I transferred it to Centa who brought it over to the neighbors where it apparently ended up on a birthday present for Sylvia. Haha, oops. 

First I hiked to Jacobsleiter with Henry and Theodore, and then I roller skated all the way to Vogelschutzgebiet with Henry and Theodore and we found morels in the sand and the sun. We were so excited to see them, and brought them home and shared a little panful of them. There are never enough, we need to find more!

While we were at Vogelschutzgebiet, we opened a delightful envelope full of letters to everyone from grandpapa (sent in february) and read them together in the sun. So wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment