Friday, April 2, 2021

Good Friday (91/365e)

Woke up a bit groggy but went for a two and a half hour walk with Brigitta and felt much better. Unfortunately that meant I missed Nina dropping by, t drop off some absolutely gorgeous onion-dyed easter eggs.

Kids went to asp and I went to pick up my repaired bicycle and then over to Pauli to play my recital program for him. Riding back I happened upon Felix coming back from the spar on his own. He and I met centa at the front door and all three of us went to akdag nominally for some Za'atar (because I had missed is so much yesterday). 

Henry was flipping palatschinken when we got back. He had taken the initiative to cook for himself and his brothers. 

We read the Passion, in illustrations by Thöny

Cents and I discovered what a Crotalusis... Wooden clappers in church for use when bells are not allowed, like between thursday and saturday before easter...Apparently there is an absolutely gigantic one in malta that they use instead of church bells

Also got news that our quintet project was rejected for steirischer herbst. waaah

No comments:

Post a Comment