Monday, April 19, 2021

relatively relaxing monday. (108/365e)

My first Monday lesson since finishing my exam. Officially the start of the "repertoire year" which means i brought lots of new music to look into. We made a plan and worked hard on 4 and a half measures of bach. I almost threw a mini tantrum out of frustration.

I took Felix to the glass place to get a replacement glass door for the one that broke when *somebody* pushed *somebody* into it and it broke

I had a delightfully long talk with mama, which usually doesn't work because neither of us like talking online, and usually some microphone or technical thing doesn't work, but today we were lucky and we talked about bread and inheritance and such things. As soon as everyone finished practicing, Papa set off firecrackers on the wine porch for us to watch. Entertainment.

I took off for a walk with nina in the evening, leaving edward in charge of bedtime. a walk turned into a glass of wine, which turned into snacks, which turned into 11:30. brian picked me up on his run and we walked home together, where centa and edward were still up, recording some video for mary's project that she wants to use as a tribute to doug weeks for his retirement after 40 years at wpi.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment