Thursday, April 15, 2021

no edward today :( (104/365e)

We were so disappointed. Edward did not arrive - he didn't even leave england. The rules changed and amsterdam required a different test just to transfer planes.

I was excessively thirsty all day and gave myself hypochondria by googling that.

I gave Gabriel a piano lesson and we read aloud together and built with kapla blocks. I had to leave quickly for my quintet rehearsal because we have a real live gig tomorrow. olena can't play so we had to practice with iva, as a replacement. we got done fast enough so that barbara and i could record our parts for our next project. the question was still who should play cello on this next project. then we thought how great it would be if we could capture mary from slovenia for the project, and i called and asked and she said yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment