Tuesday, April 20, 2021

garbage in garbage out (109/365e)

a whole day of stupid stuff. spent nearly all morning on the phone/email with the customs agent, on the run-around talking to all kinds of different people. the last customs agent i talked to said it would probably be smartest to just have the box destroyed because it would be cheapest and easiest. "you can buy a lot of new underpants with the money you're gonna spend to save these ones."

i recorded mary's prime-tuplet version of pachelbel's canon, and i must have recorded it over 50 times, inaccurately each time. i sat in front of the heater the entire day with my violin until my legs fell asleep and my shoulders and back ached and still i didn't play perfectly in time *with myself* which is a bit of a ego come-down.

i barely saw anything of my kids who were at school, did homework, played cards with edward in the garden, and went to the asp. 

brian found the movie monkey business (not the marx brothers movie) for me, and we watched it with centa and edward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment