Tuesday, March 30, 2021

3x the charm (88/365e)

Brigitte and I went out to the conservatory to play through Clarke and Elke convinced me to run my *entire* program through three times. I was exhausted! I could kind of not even believe how tired I was after that!

There was nobody at home when I got back, because they had finished the go cart and taken it for its first ride - with roller blades across the street with Maria and Gabriel. Then they proudly paraded it to the abenteuerspielplatz together. So adorable.

Brian bought me pectin sugar so that I could finish making the jam, and we had cornmuffins and jam (just to test to make sure it was good - and it really was!) 

Brian had two interviews late at night. He's taking the job hunt very seriously, with nearly 10 companies in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment