Monday, March 22, 2021

headache day again (80/365e)

ugg, what a headache. it didn't stop me from my normal monday-ing [a few ibuprofens throughout the day kept me on track] but i was a bit miserable now and then. i was late for my lesson with elke - both my bikes are getting repaired and i took henry's. i'm always so very impressed with elke and how she can find something to improve and a way to tell me a new idea no matter how "finished" i think i am with a given work, and no matter how unmotivated or deenergized i am.

i brought renate some soup and bread and we had lunch together in the sun overlooking the stadtpark. that was very lovely. i felt ready to go back to sleep. i lay in bed and read, and felix brought me warm rice-bags. somehow i finished reading 300+ pages of "hunt gather parent" in 2 days and am only on page 80 of magellan after several days. i wonder if one of them is denser than the other....?

the kids were so helpful and considerate to me all day, and we even did a lot of music making - slowly and not too loudly. henry practiced even though "he didn't want to at all" and was happy afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment