Tuesday, March 9, 2021

better than nothing (68/365e)

Brian and I had morning coffee and some 10-minute cleanup 

then Nina and I had morning coffee and dream interpretation hour.

The morning was suddenly over and I hadn't done much by way of productivity. but in the early afternoon we got a big delivery of wooden boxes that we arranged as bookshelves in our room and now we have books under our window too, and it looks so nice now! It feels like we have twice as much space.

there was a special edition of the women wikipedia group in honor of yesterday's Frauentag wikipedia where we collaboratively added the new winners of this years frauenpreis in graz. Felt a bit upset about the report given about the enormous gender-bias in wikipedia, although I wasn't learning anything new.

Didn’t go outside at all until Brian took me for a walk at 10pm - just a very short just-around-the-block-but-better-than-nothing walk.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment