Saturday, March 6, 2021

dreams come true(65/365e)

I had a half dream yesterday that we put our too-big bookshelf on its side and used it in the kids room, so I suggested that to Brian and he made my dream come true. It was really fun that everyone helped build the shelves for the now extra-long version of the bookshelf. Then we organized lots of books – huge huge improvement!

need a board, so we unscrew one from up here
a helper is better than a ladder

distracted by a martin gardener book

henry with the power tools

Theodore went shopping alone for us again – to the farmer’s market and to the spar. 

Brian went for a 50timesaroundthehouse run with Felix and Henry... Possibly the last, if we get a negative test result. 

Papa read from Swiss Family Robinson, we started a bit late and he read quite long, but it was wonderful. 

Elke called to give me feedback on the video I had sent her. I can stop practicing the pieces. Just focus on technical exercises and things so that I don't overdo the music because now I have an extra month to practice. 

Nice talk with Bruno at night, about playing the piano and finger tricks to play on people.like locking the ring finger with the middle finger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment