Thursday, February 8, 2018

pottery with felix (307/365a)

pottery wheel lesson with selma at da loam
Sometimes you just have to chose pottery over rehearsal....
centering

The entire morning playing with clay (Remember Irma! It's the OPPOSITE of bread dough!)

When I arrived for my 6:30 rehearsal at 6:15 I discovered they had decided to pre-pone it to 6:00 during the morning rehearsal (that I was clayplaying during).... So I was both early and late at the same time. The charming tenor with the loud public warmup in the hall literally waved me away with his hand. very courteous. eventually someone unlocked the door and showed me how to sneak on stage. I decided glasses were a good idea for the second half. something about the bright lights and tiredness made focusing on the music difficulty. I promised Amanda a picture of me in glasses. Bonus, carnival head-decoration.

glasses face

1 comment:

  1. I love these glasses! And the cranial garnish really adds a decorative flare to the ensemble! :)

    ReplyDelete