Friday, February 2, 2018

more cooking with friends (301/365a)

one picture, then they told me i had to leave
Theodore brought a friend home from school today, ostensibly to help him cook but really just for fun, which is all well by me. Felix is home since yesterday for the mornings, since kindergarten is closed for the month of February. Fine by me: we get to enjoy a little extra sleep and he likes doing "school" with me. I'm still not feeling all the way perfectly well, but good enough for now.

Clara's mom came and picked her up and stayed for tea. Then I went off alone and stayed with Jackie and Andi's kids while they went off alone. The younguns stayed up till forever late. 15 minutes before their parents walked in the door I was still reading upstairs in the dark. Got home exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment