Monday, December 4, 2017

the show must go on even if youre sick and tired on a monday (241/365a)

making more train cards
Dear oh dear! I was so tired today! I had held onto my headache from yesterday, unfortunately. I biked Theodore and Henry to school because I had promised, but I didn't get ready to go until they were downstairs getting their gloves and shoes on. I had a lesson at 10:40. I fell asleep on the floor in front of the fire in the middle of a chapter of Name of the Wind. Went to my lesson, carrying all Theodore's and my stuff with me somehow. The lesson was somehow fantasic. I owe it to lovely Elke giving me a compliment on "doing so much stuff, bewundernswert" ... did homework with Henry, who was mostly excited about the automatic coffee machine which he was convinced "made the paper cup" before it made the coffee.

at home i went back to sleep. three more hours of sleep. kids somehow left for choir on time on their own, and felix came to sleep with me. woke up in time to sing bedtime songs by candlelight.
awful picture, beautiful wreath
didn't go dancing tonight. i was a bit cranky and tantrum throwing myself, and not at all reasonable, nor could i decide what to wear. brian's suggestion of "pajamas" was rather unwelcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment