Wednesday, December 27, 2017

projects that push other projects aside (264/365a)

I have things I try to do every day no matter what, but when I have to these things have to make way. I blog, I yoga, I grog, I jog... I jest!

But today I officially got everything in after the moment of midnight, which makes it officially unofficial, but technically I make the rules. So it counts. I took my photo after midnight. Blogged after midnight, and did yoga after midnight. I spent the day making things with Mary. We spent time walking to the craft store, not buying anything really, and then walking back and playing with hacksaws and doodling. I made a dinner which required chopping everything into very many very tiny pieces. I was exhausted at the end of it all, but I just didn't want to stop until everything was done. I started the dough for tomorrow's sourdough, and that means being up early to knead...

long exposure of together 1am yoga


1 comment: