Friday, December 29, 2017

Mandolin! (266/365a)

My mandolin arrived today! I think I got an extra good deal on it, because it was on ebay a while, unbought price sinking, probably because there was a typo that listed its shipping at $22k instead of $22... it probably was on the bottom of everyone's search. anyways, I got it and it arrived yesterday while we were gone. this morning i ripped it open and haven't stopped playing it since.

Well, except for going to visit nina who's also sick now, and except for going on a very lovely walk with my little family.

Mary and I recorded her version of "the owl and the pussycat" with extra additions from the kids saying/screaming things like "maamaaaaaaaa, sssstoooohp" ... it turned out as well as could be expected. i finished knitting mary's hat. we watched amahl and the night visitors. i practiced more mandolin. i did a halfheadstand for 2 seconds. and then i did another somersault. i wonder if i will every learn.

listening to "the owl and the pussy cat"

No comments:

Post a Comment