Wednesday, February 17, 2021

normal morning on ash wednesday (48/365e)

A totally normal morning! Theodore is at school again! Very happy to see Michi for the first time in a month for coffee, do a little bit of reading and a little bit of work without the pressure of responsibility.

Felix had a lesson. I walked him there and it was gorgeous weather. He didn't feel the need for me to stay there with him, so I got a short little alone walk in too.

in charge of dinner on the stove and in the oven

It was Ash Wednesday and a I was bit hungry all day... I have decided to give up snacking and snack foods. Irmtraud and Barbara came over to talk about the website, and I absentmindedly snacked on some nuts - oops. The kids let out some energy on a walk under clear evening skies with Brian, except Felix who choose to read on his own instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment